Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Knight of the Red Dragon - Part 2

I hit the ground violently. I sat up, and saw dirt fly up into the air and fall back down. I looked around and found myself in a forest. "Ben, where are you?" I asked. I looked around, but he was no where in sight.

A faint cry rang out from the trees. "Eve-e!" said Ben. I followed the cry and found Ben lying on the ground. I picked him up, and brushed the dirt off his clothes. "Are you okay?" I asked. Ben nodded his head.

A soft, clomping sound rang out of the trees. "What was that?" I asked. "Horses!" said Ben. He moved towards the sound.

Out of the trees burst several men on horseback. They wore armor and chain mail. The most prominent member of their group wore a red tunic; the others wore white tunics. Despite the shock I felt, I had no doubt about whom those men were.

No comments: